IRSEC 2018

I became so refreshed after a long holiday back home; it was the best holiday ever, as I had my wedding party! Besides, I had my first oral presentation during my Ph.D. at the fifth International Reliability and Safety Engineering Conference (IRSEC 2018) in Shiraz, the city of poets, literature, and flowers in Iran. I have presented two papers there:
Comparative Investigation of Uncertainty Analysis with Different Methodologies on Fatigue Data of Rebars
Sima Rastayesh, Amol Mankar, John Dalsgaard Sørensen
Sensitivity and Identifiability Study for Uncertainty Analysis of Material Model for Concrete Fatigue
Amol Mankar, Sima Rastayesh, John Dalsgaard Sørensen
My first Paper was selected to be published in the International Journal of Reliability, Risk, and Safety: Theory and Application, among a competition between other papers.


After I came back from holiday I participated in a course by JCSS, at Aalborg University with the title “System Risk Modelling and Analysis in Engineering  Decision Making”. It was a good scientific refreshment with my new look :D


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here I am...

Last INFRASTAR training at Aalborg University

Second project training at EPFL