Exploring new experiences...


It was a great experience for me to go for the 14th eawe (european academy of wind energy) Ph.D. seminar which was hosted by Vrije Universiteit Brussels. 
I have presented an extended abstract as follow there:
Title: Bayesian Network Methods for Risk-Based Decision Making for Wind Turbines
Authors: Sima Rastayesh, Jannie Sønderkær Nielsen, John Dalsgaard Sørensen


In the first day, some workshops were organized by Ph.D. students who were at the end of their Ph.D. or they were graduated recently. I liked this opportunity which was given to those Ph.D. students. Hope I could also have this chance later.

In this conference, four of ESRs had their presentation. 


The dinner of this conference was very special, as we ate with dinosaurs 😜
Luckily they did not eat us 😂, It was the best memory I could have from a dinner by a conference, We were all feeling we are VIPs with those delicious food with different varieties.


A few weeks later, I prepared myself for the second Implementation day hosted by Eiffage. This time focus was on the second work package of INFRASATR. I also presented a poster there.

During our implementation, we had a great experience this time to present our Ph.D. in three minutes! Please check out my video.



I had the opportunity to go and see Pantheon in Paris where the first woman laid to rest under this famous dome, yes, Marie Curie. As you may know, INFRASTAR  project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant agreement No 676139. Thank you Marie Curie...



Thanks again INFRASTAR ...


And as always, French cuisine cannot be forgotten especially if it will be served for you during your sightseeing in Paris in the bus, thanks Eiffage for this memory.

Comments

  1. Nich
    https://soohio.blogspot.com/2019/11/new-2019-tips.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Here I am...

Last INFRASTAR training at Aalborg University

Second project training at EPFL