Last INFRASTAR training at Aalborg University

Summer2018, with its wonderful weather which was rare in Denmark, was fantastic! We were the host of last INFARASTAR training at Aalborg University where I am studying there. This time, it was a bit different as it was the midterm review meeting as well as usual presentations.  All ESRs were supposed to give a presentation about their own Ph.D. and the reviewer from the Research Executive Agency gave us her comments. 

Among all presentations, which each of them had their own value, a presentation by  Christian Clergue was so practical from my point of view, as we have learned how we should write a good CV, how we should manage an interview and many other skills to get a new job after Ph.D. 
I hope in our last gathering in the last Implementation Day, we could again have the opportunity to know more tips to apply for a new job by a presentation as it will be near the end of Ph.D. of most of us and would be useful.

Same as others, I also have presented my Ph.D. and my findings, I got mostly positive feedback from the jury as well as few comments.

Another different meeting in this training school was a meeting with our project officer, which was a nice experience!

After a bit stressful mid-term review meeting, we were all happy to hear positive and motivational feedback from the reviewer. 


Last day of this training school was also a good memory for all of us, thank you to my supervisor, John Dalsgaard Sørensen, to organize such an amazing visit to those giants wind turbines. We went for a technical visit to the Østerild wind turbine test field with. It was an incredible experience with a combination of seafood delicious taste from Danish fresh fishes.


I will write about my first Ph.D. seminar experience in my next blog.

Comments

  1. https://soohio.blogspot.com/2019/11/new-2019-tips.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site. Presentations Training Seminar – Germany

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Here I am...

Second project training at EPFL